Friday, 10 June 2011

I just need somebody to love
I-I
I don’t need to much
Just need Somebody to love.
ohhhh....well well....
familiar right.?
is JB-somebody to love.
last night having insomnia...
totally bad for me having insomnia at night.
listened hit.fm while insomnia...
suddenly the song was played.
OMG.
i'm like...why am i so lonely one..?
LOL.
i also need somebody to love.! 
well anyone there.???
let me loves you.!
or or can you loves me.?
ahahahaha.
try to figure it out.
actually imma totally DRY man.!
come on peoples.
lets make me wet enough.! (:
fulamak.
i'm so bored man...
yesterday ah di (ann sheng) told me something.
he called me when i was arrive tuition.
and i was prepare to sit down.
then he said....
di: ehy ehy tara,your birthday is coming.
me:oh yes,i knew it.so what you going to do.?
di:ohhh no la,just reminder only.
me:buy me an Iphone then,i gives you time prepare already.is not late now i telling you what i wan.LOL.
di:okay okay i gives you an Iphone poster.!
LMAO...
iphone poster man.!
nvm...actually my dream phone is not an iphone.
hahaha...
well...
seriously my birthday is coming.
and i'm gonna old one year again and guess what.?
I CAN TAKE L LICENSE FOR CAR.!!! 
woohoo...happy sei.!
i wish to having a SWEET or even ROMANCE 17th birthday this year..!(:
i wan as happy then LAST YEAR.
babies zh.mk.ys.
are you guys scratching head for present again...?
hahaha.
come bought me a lots of dress.
or
give me a BIG HUGS or KISSES on my chubby face.
ngek ngek.!
okay la okay la...
what i also i can accept.
don't scratch your head like buy vivian's present.
lalalala.LOL.
lastly...
ends here.
happy reading peoples.bye.!

No comments:

Post a Comment